Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Colour

 

Some truly significant things have happened of late and I must admit, so far I’m not entirely sure what to say except “GOD IS AWESOME” or perhaps “…”.

Either way amazing things have been happening.

  IMG_0455 IMG_0566

I was told the other day that not all of my photos in my blogs are adequately explained. This may be true.

IMG_0588 IMG_0583

But sometimes I’m simply not sure what to say…

It could be that I simply lack the desire to annotate my pictures, while at the same time having a strong desire to share them with others anyway…

This is a shot of Perth from the Transperth Northern Ferry pier…     And this is a close up of new C2 tower.      

IMG_0579 IMG_0581 

This is dry crusty ground,                                    While this is the

                                                                   new tower-over-train-station!

IMG_0599 IMG_0603IMG_0582

Plus I love sunsets!

1 comment: