Tuesday, November 22, 2011

All I need is You

I had this thought today while walking to work nice and early.

"all of the most amazing parts of God's creation are already right at my finger tips and fully available to me. Relationship would have to be pretty much the biggest part of this i.e. I have friends; family; brothers and sisters in the church; people I'm just getting to know; people I know and am still getting to know; and people I have not even met yet... Maybe some of whome will be the truest friends I've ever known. God knows..."

And then there is the sunrise, something so simple and yet so amazing. It is there every morning and I'm not always as aware of it as I am right now.



I wonder if I am missing any other amazing simplicities everyday.

God I don't want to miss things, help me to see what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment